Do you walk beside me?
Hello, everyone!
I forgot to post here. Yesterday was a holiday. A tribute to a guy called Joaquim José da Silva Xavier. His nickname was Tiradentes because he was a dentist ('dente' means tooth in portuguese). There is this tribute because he tried to make a political revolution but he was betrayed. The government discovered and, look how cruel, he was hanged and had his members cut off. Well, let's go to easier things.
TODAY IS BRAZIL'S ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! Thanks to Mr. Pedro Álvares Cabral we can celebrate it!!! My gentle motherland, congratulations!!!!!
Anyway, today my friend has lent me two cds. One of them is called 'Octavarium', by Dream Theater. The other one is 'Mystery Tracks Archives Vol. 3', by Steve Vai.
For those who don't know them, Dream Theater is a heavy-metal band. Their compositions are so well done, very complex and even so very full of feeling. And Steve Vai is just my favorite musician. He is a guitar player very authentic about his ideas and i admire him because he believes in himself (here is an excellent interview explaining what i mean with that - the questions 4 & 5 are enough).
But back to Dream Theater, there is a song whose lyrics had my attention. The song is called 'I walk beside you' and it is very very beautiful! It even made my eyes full of tears because I know there are people which walk beside me and people i walk beside. When I remember this, my chest feels a great pain... Here are the lyrics to you understand.
One last thing, today I watched 'Tim burton's Corpse Bride'. I must say it is beautiful and very romantic!
How hard to understand love is, isn't it? Sometimes I pray for cientists to they make a pill that allows someone knows EXACTLY what i'm feeling and how intense that is. Therefore no words would be needed. Just true attitudes. Just love by itself.
(please forgive me about my sadness)


<< Home