Saturday, May 27, 2006

BACK TO THE BLOG

Hello, everyone!

Here I am, back from my 'vacation'of PCs and internet.

It's been two weeks I don't post anything so I'll cheat (or I already cheated) a little bit, ok? In order to not make mess on this blog, I'll pretend I posted the topics since May 9th. at their right date.

Well, actually I wrote them at these dates, but the problem was I didn't have a connected computer to transcribe.

I hope you enjoy even so. And mainly that you don't abandon me! hahaha

Reona: I don't know if this is the udon's name. I believe it is tasty but my father really has ruined it! hahaha And Campos do Jordao is really a beautiful and enjoyable place! It is not too far from Sao Paulo and the trip takes about 2 hours.
Yes, I saw the japanese players. I'm afraid of not just one player, but the team is very nice! I look foward to it too!

Mrs. Yukida: Yeah, the box is really nice, it has two beautiful holders! But I agree with you, not always what is beautiful is also tasty. And yes, Campos do Jordão looks like some Rio Grande do Sul state areas! Have nice dishes you too! hahaha