THE CHOSEN ONES
Ok, Brazil's soccer team's coach, Mr. Carlos Alberto Parreira, has chosen the 23 players who will play the World Cup in June. Here they are (the words in the brackets are the team and the country the player plays on):
-GOALKEEPERS
Dida (Milan - Italy),
Rogério Ceni (São Paulo - Brazil),
Júlio César (Internazionale - Italy)
-DEFENSE
Lúcio (Bayern Münich - Germany),
Juan (Bayer Leverkusen - Germany),
Cris (Lyon - France),
Edmílson (Barcelona - Spain),
Luisao (Benfica - Portugal)
Cafu (Milan - Italy),
Roberto Carlos (Real Madrid - Spain),
Cicinho (Cicinho - Spain),
Gilberto (Hertha Berlin - Germany)
-MIDFIELD
Emerson (Roma - Italy),
Gilberto Silva (Arsenal - England),
Kaká (Milan - Italy),
Ronaldinho (Barcelona - Spain),
Zé Roberto (Bayern Münich - Germany)
Juninho Pernambucano (Lyon - France),
Ricardinho (Corinthians - Brazil)
-FOWARD
Robinho (Real Madrid - Spain),
Ronaldo (Real Madrid - Spain),
Adriano (Internazionalle - Italy),
Fred (Lyon - France)
My opinion? Brazil has many stars, very good players (and only 2 of them play in Brazil - yes, unbelievable, I know) and is undoubtely the favorite. But I don't know... Something tells me Italia will win this World Cup edition... Well, I hope I'm wrong...


<< Home