Tuesday, April 25, 2006

2nd round!!!

Hello, everyone! (everyone?)

Today is the day of updating about the brazilian championship!!!!

FIRST HALF
22/04/2006 - Corinthians 3 x 0 São Caetano
Damn it! I can't deny Corinthins has a good team.........


22/04/2006 - Fluminense 1 x 0 Goiás
This result really surprised me! I think Goiás is thinking about the other tournament it is playing.


22/04/2006 - Figueirense 6 x 1 Palmeiras
This result is unusual. Many people comment that all the players sabotaged the coach Emerson Leão because he is too annoying. Anyway, it made Palmeiras be the last one.


23/04/2006 - Internacional 1 x 0 Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz is going down...

23/04/2006 - Santos 2 x 0 Atlético Paranaense

... And so does Atlético Paranaense... This game was very funny because Santos suffered a punishment and it had to play in a place far from its home. And with no crowd.


23/04/2006 - Ponte Preta 1 x 2 Vasco

Ponte Preta deserved this loss. It lost a penalty kick!!!!!


23/04/2006
- Flamengo 3 x 1 Juventude
The referee mistook A LOT!!! Juventude was supposed to win this match!


23/04/2006 - Cruzeiro 3 x 1 Grêmio

No surprises. The teams are balanced.

23/04/2006 - Fortaleza 1 x 0 São Paulo

São Paulo is a great team but the fact of traveling until Fortaleza's home tires the players. And there is very very hot. So the coach preferred to send the reserve players.


23/04/2006 - Paraná 0 x 0 Botafogo

Nothing to say. Horrible teams.

So the classification is:
1st - Fluminense
2nd - Figueirense

3rd - Santos

4th - Vasco

5th - Internacional

6th - Botafogo

7th - Cruzeiro

8th - Flamengo

9th - Corinthians

10th - Ponte Preta

11th - Grêmio

12th - Fortaleza

13th - São Paulo

14th - Juventude

15th - São Caetano

16th - Paraná

17th - Santa Cruz

18th - Paraná

19th - Atlético Paranaense

20th - Palmeiras


SECOND HALF

Well, today was my father's birthday! As yesterday we went to my aunt's house, today we just went to celebrate having a dinner at a restaurant near here. It is funny, the more the time goes on, the more we realize that simple things in life are the most valuables. My father is happy because he has achieved his target of graduate his children together with my mother. I just hope my brother and I can retribute to them, making a family as beautiful as they did!

And today was also the first chapter of the new Globo TV's soap opera! 'Cobras & Lagartos' is its name, it means 'snakes and lizzars'. Honestly, I haven't watched it (and I don't want to), but the 'bad guy' here is a woman called... LEONA!!! hahahaha Here is her picture:








OVERTIME

Portuguese lesson time!
Today I'll tel you the personal pronouns, ok?
I = eu

you = você

he = ele

she = ela

it = ? (in portuguese there isn't neutral personal pronoun)

we = nós

you (plural) = vocês

they = eles (male)/ elas (female)


Reona
:
Thank you for the comment! I see you REALLY know lots of movies!!! I like 'Edward Scissorhands' too, but since I've watched 'Corpse Bride', this is my favorite now. Its story is really cute. And it doesn't make you fell sleepy. hahaha

END OF GAME!
The referee whistles! See you!!!