Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'M GOLLUM!

Heeeeeello, guys!!!!!

Let me ask you something: have you ever watched the movie "Lord of the Rings"? Well, if you haven't I'll make a short abstract about it. The Evil wants to conquer the world and some good guys defeated him. Good, isn't it? hahaha Just kiddin'!

But I had to do this because there is a character called Gollum who treats the most important ring as 'my precious':

And this weekend I've discovered I'm a little Gollum!

Wait, it's not just because I'm as handsome as him but also because I have 'my precious' too and I can't get separated of it. I take, watch and read it every day, all the time!!!! Let me introduce them to you. By the way, I'll introduce you the NEWCOMERS precious:


The responsible for these? My dear Reona!!! Doumo arigatou Reonachan!!! As it has always been, I loved them and they make my wish of meeting you even greater!!!!
If I am happy? No. I'm much more than happy! I'm much happier than the happiest word that there is in any dictionary!

Thank you, Reona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reona: What a pity you lost the match... It was very exciting to see Arsenal fighting to keep the score and the last Barcelona's goal! Beletti (who scored for Barça) even cried! Thank you for keep attending to my blog, I feel very honored! Tchau!

Mrs. Yukida: Thank you for NOT leaving me! I won't let you alone either! hahahah