REDical sports. But soccer is more exciting!
Hi, folks!
How was your weekend? Today is sunday. Day of soccer round!
FIRST HALF
Here are the results of the brazilian soccer championship. We are on the 4th round.
06/05/06 - Santa Cruz 1 x 1 Ponte Preta
I've told you before, playing in Santa Cruz's home is always difficult...
06/05/06 - Fluminense 2 x 1 Paraná
Paraná was prejudiced A LOT by the referere!!!! A robber!
06/05/06 - Santos 2 x 0 Fortaleza
Santos, after being defeated by Ipatinga on Cup of Brazil, its coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo decided to concentrate on the Brazilian Chapionship. And this is the result...
07/05/06 - Corinthians 1 x 3 São Paulo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M HAPPY LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE!!!!!! Now I hope Corinthians enters on a big crisis!!
07/05/06 - Atlético Paranaense 1 x 2 Internacional
No surprises. Internacional still is a good team.
07/05/06 - São Caetano 2 x 0 Palmeiras
No comments. Defeating Palmeiras, as we say here in Brazil, is like kick drunk people. Too easy!!!
07/05/06 - Grêmio 1 x 2 Vasco
That was a very good result for Vasco!!!!! Playing at Grêmio's home is very difficult.
07/05/06 - Flamengo 1 x 0 Botafogo
Normal result. In Rio de Janeiro it is considered as one classic match so every result would be normal... Except if the difference on the score is too high (like 5x1 or 6x0)
07/05/06 - Goiás 2 x 1 Figueirense
Figueirense keeps its disappointing performance... Too bad for Reona... hahaha
07/05/06 - Cruzeiro 2 x 0 Juventude
Normal result, Cruzeiro has a good scheme tactic.
So the classification is: (remember - Points, Wins, Draws, Losses)
1st) Santos 10 3 1 0
2nd) Fluminense 10 3 1 0
3rd) Internacional 10 3 1 0
4th) São Paulo 9 3 0 1
5th) Cruzeiro 9 3 0 1
6th) Vasco 8 2 2 0
7th) Ponte Preta 7 2 1 1
8th) Flamengo 6 2 0 2
9th) São Caetano 6 2 0 2
10th) Fortaleza 6 2 0 2
11th) Goiás 5 1 2 1
12th) Figueirense 4 1 1 2
13th) Paraná 4 1 1 2
14th) Juventude 4 1 1 2
15th) Botafogo 4 1 1 2
16th) Atlético Paranaense 3 1 0 3
17th) Corinthians 3 1 0 3
18th) Grêmio 3 1 0 3
19th) Santa Cruz 2 0 2 2
20th) Palmeiras 0 0 0 4
SECOND HALF
This weekend, here in Sao Paulo, we had an event called 'Pro Rad', which is an abreviation for RADical PROgram. It is kind of a 'X Games' with a few more sports (and a few less too), like vertical skate, street skate, roller-skate, motorcycle freestyle and bike.
The feature was undoubtely the japanese Yasutoko brothers (on roller-skate), Fabíola da Silva (who unfortunately wasn't able to do her presentation - but she rules on roller-skates too) and Gilmar Flores (Joaninha - on motorcycle).



The 'Pro Rad' will take 3 more weekends. I hope I'm able to watch these giants.
I've already seen Fabíola before and she is awesome! Lots of acrobacies, kindness and beauty label her presentations.
And about the brothers, I've watched them once on ESPN... I don't know if it is possible but I think their bones are very likely the birds' because it seems they can float! Very amazing all of these sportists!
OVERTIME
Mrs. Yukida: Thank you for the comment! Yes, i think the independence anthem is very beatiful too! But the same problem: its lyrics are too hard to translate....... But the first verse is 'Já podeis DA pátria filhos'! hahaha
Reona: I thank you for explaining such a beautiful thing!!!!! I always admired the simplicity of Nihon's flag, but now I respect even more! Do you remember the super sentai series I watch? The red is always the leader.
PORTUGUESE LESSON TIME!
Today we'll learn the pronunciation of 'lh' and 'nh'. It is pretty funny, you can practice in front of the mirror! hahaha
It's quite simple.
For 'lh', say the 'l' letter. But, instead of touching just the tip of the tongue, you must lean ALL the tongue against the roof of the mouth.
As for 'nh', it is the same thing: lean ALL the tongue against the roof of the mouth when saying 'n'
Here are some words to you practice:
boLHa (bubble), aLHo (garlick)
viNHa (came), viNHo (wine)
END OF GAME (the referee whistles)
See you in a few days!


<< Home