Bad udon
Hi, folks!!!
Starting another weekend and the only thing I can remember was my father cooking an udon he brought last year (!!) from Japan. It was amazingly terrible! hahaha
Well, I honestly don't know if he didn't read the instructions correctly or if the udon isn't as good as it seems into its box, but here everybody hasn't enjoy it because the broth was too salty and the noodle didn't have any taste... To complete the disaster, my father decided to put some hondashi when he was cooking the noodle and the EVERYTHING became too salty!
Well, at least the box is cute (hahaha):

BRAZILIAN CULTURE AND NATURE TOPIC
Ok, here in Sao Paulo we are in the autumn station, so I'll tell you about a city we often visit when the weather is cold. Its name is Campos do Jordao:
It is known by its european style buildings. Very germany. Anyway, when the winter comes, there are a lot of things to do, like:
- make ecoturism:
- eat a tasty fondue:

- watch an orchestra concert:

- have nice drinks made with chocolate:

- watch the sunrise or the sunset from the top of a mountain:
- have a tour on a train:
- there is this ride (whose name in english I honestly don't know):

- and watch beautiful cherry blossoms!!!
Well, I think you have already realized it is a very romantic place!


<< Home