Thursday, May 11, 2006

TEX, THE RANGER


No, it's not about Chick Norris' character!!!!

A few years ago, I laughed at my father because he told me he likes reading Tex Willer comics. I thought "whoa, we are in the 21st. century, how is it possible to still enjoy western stories??"

Well, he was right. I read some of them and I liked too! As a ranger (and as an indian agent) Tex was able to protect indian tribes and make justice with his own hands, even if it was necessary to fight with the local sheriff.

But honestly my favorite character is his partner, the old Kit Carson. He complains about EVERYTHING and the way he speaks to Tex is very funny!






BRAZ
I
LIAN CULTURE AND NATURE TOPIC
JAGUARIÚNA RODEO FESTIVAL
Since we are talking about cowboys, here in Sao Paulo state, on Jaguariúna city, has started today the Rodeo Festival. It brings lots of fun, with rodeo competition, country music concerts and much alcohol drinks!!! hahaha Well, although I don't agree with the way they care the oxen, it is undoubtelly 5 days of pure funny mess.