MANY TOTORO IN MY LIFE
Having friends is so good, isn't it?
Today I was chatting with Reona about some pictures of mine with my college friends. So I decided to visit my ex-co-workers.
They work at the Federal Court here in Sao Paulo (by the way, at the Paulista Avenue) and they supported me lots of times. I remember it was so good to go to work, every day we had something new (a problem, a birthday party, a rule, a job coleague...).
How I love these people! So here is my tribute to them: now they are all in the internet! hahaha

And Brazil had a bad news today: the player Edmílson was dismissed of the Brazil's team because he was injured. What a pity... But at the same time we also are VERY lucky because another excellent player will replace Edmílson!
His name is Mineiro (ok, it is not his name, it is his nickname) and he plays on Sao Paulo team (the third player who still plays in Brazil!). Last year he scored the only goal on Sao Paulo vs. Liverpool match on FIFA World Championship!Reona: Wow, two comments in a row? hahaha Thank you!! Yeah, this TV ad is one of the best I've ever seen, it is very well-thought! And thank you once again for saying such good things about Brazil's team. Japan is very good too! Let's enjoy all their games, right?
Holambra is gorgeous! I hope I can take you there on Expoflora season (around September)!!!


<< Home