Sunday, June 04, 2006

10th ROUND OF B.C.... AND 6 DAYS TO GO!!!!



Hi, everyone!

How was your weekend? Let's start!

FIRST HALF
As you must have realized I jumped one round. Yes, I did! hahaha

03/06/06 Fluminense 2 x 3 Internacional
Internacional is showing how powerful it is! I just hope it keeps its good work and doesn't get down on the last part of the championship;

03/06/06 Fortaleza 0 x 2 Cruzeiro
Ovious result. Cruzeiro is undoubtely the most constant team. Very good!

03/06/06 Grêmio 1 x 1 São Caetano
Usual result. Playing at Grêmio's home is always difficult. I will post about the stadium someday.

04/06/06 Ponte Preta 3 x 0 Figueirense
Ponte Preta won this one. But will lost the next match, you will see...

04/06/06 Corinthians 0 x 2 Flamengo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Look at the Corinthians coach's enthusiasm about the team!!!!!!!

04/06/06 Vasco 2 x 1 Santa Cruz
Another usual result. Not because Vasco is good, but because Santa Cruz is horrible. Not by any chance it is the last one on the classification table.

04/06/06 Atlético Paranaense 2 x 0 Palmeiras
This result was undoubtely unfair!!!!! If you watched the game, Palmeiras attacked LOTS OF TIMES!!! But at the end, it lost... This championship is being one the worst of Palmeiras' history...

04/06/06 Goiás 1 x 2 Paraná
Surprise, surprise!!! After defeating Corinthians on the 9th round, I thought Goiás would keep the good work, but Paraná got this great result!

04/06/06 Juventude 1 x 1 São Paulo
São Paulo had to play with 2 players less than Juventude. At the end, it was a good result and maintain São Paulo's chances to be champion. Although Mineiro has gone to the Brazil World Cup's team.

04/06/06 Santos 0 x 0 Botafogo
I can't explain why Santos wasn't able to win this one... It always has a great bad luck when it plays against Botafogo! This time was no different.

Classification table:
- POINTS WINS DRAWS LOSSES
1st Cruzeiro 21 6 3 1
2nd Internacional 21 6 3 1
3rd São Paulo 20 6 2 2
4th Fluminense 19 6 1 3
5th Santos 18 5 3 2
6th Goiás 17 5 2 3
7th Paraná 15 4 3 3
8th Figueirense 15 4 3 3
9th Grêmio 15 4 3 3
10th Flamengo 14 4 2 4
11th Juventude 14 4 2 4
12th Ponte Preta 14 4 2 4
13th Atlético Paranaense 13 4 1 5
14th Vasco 13 3 4 3
15th São Caetano 11 3 2 5
16th Botafogo 10 2 4 4
17th Fortaleza 10 2 4 4
18th Corinthians 9 3 0 7
19th Palmeiras 4 1 1 8
20th Santa Cruz 3 0 3 7

SECOND HALF
So today we have the second (and last) Brazil's friendly game before the World Cup. The score was 2-0 to Brazil vs. New Zeland. I don't know, it seemed the brazilian players were not taking the game seriouly... That is a big problem...

And today at morning I also watched an excellent movie! It's called Groundhog Day, starring Bill Murray. I've learnt a lot with this movie, I recommend it!!!!
How many times we think our life is so boring, but the answer to this depression feeling is that it is up to us change it! As Steve Vai once said:
'There are no saviors
There are no kings
The power lies in your hands (...)
Precious time is here!'

OVERTIME
Juliane: Thanks for the comment! And sorry for not answering you before! Well, you could at least answer the posts I write on your blog, right? ;)

Reona: Thank you too! Yes, Miho Kanno. I don't know why, but she seems to be always sad... Anyway, I got amazed because Jimi Hendrix showed he was also a sensitive guy... Have you ever heard any of his songs?
And don't worry about your english, please!!!!! This way you make me feel even more ashamed because I make LOTS of mistakes either here or on your blog!!! About studying, we all need it, and I'm glad you think this way! Anyway, I'm happy you can have good times with your friends, you deserve it! Keep us up-to-date with your blog!
Onegai!

END OF GAME (the referee whistles)
See you, folks! I wish you a nice week!