PIECE OF ART
Hi!
Today I was cleaning my My Documents folder and suddenly I opened a picture file.
It was a picture of a japanese actress named Miho Kanno. She played a movie called 'Dolls' which I think is the most romantic one I've ever seen. But it doesn't matter now, someday I post the my impressions about the movie.
The thing is I watched the picture and immediately it reminded me a song written by a genius guitar player, the legendary Jimi Hendrix. The song is called "Little Wing" and it seems he composed it thinking about the picture. Check it out:

Reona: Yes, you're right, friends are very important in our lives, they can support us on every moment! But I didn't understand what you said... what do you mean, you don't have friends in the world???? You have... Me! I know it's not big deal, but, well, I'm here... ;)
And Mineiro is a very good player, very reliable! He is 30 years old.


<< Home