NICE GIFTS!!!!
Hello, hello!!!
Today I have great news!!! After 3 months I finally was able to meet my good old friend Juliane, who was in Canada studying. She even made a blog about her trip.
And the fact is she brought what I asked her: beautiful post cards!!! Thank you, Juliane!! I loved them!!!! If you don't mind, I'd like to share them with my blog friends!


Someday I'd like to visit Canada. I remember I had to write an essay in english for an examination on a lawyer office. I don't know why, but I decided to write about it. Now I'm curious to visit.
HE IS THE GUY!!!
No, folks, I don't cheer for Sao Paulo, but I have to admit: Rogerio Ceni is an historical goal keeper.
Today he scored one goal (yes, believe me: a goal keeper who likes scoring goals) against
Chivas Guadalahara:


Now there is only one goal left to be the best goal keeper-striker ever. He is equal Paraguay's Chilavert, an arrogant person who once spited on Roberto Carlos' face (well, considering what Roberto Carlos did on this World Cuip, I would do the same thing... hahaha):


<< Home