Friday, July 21, 2006

SHORT NEWS, REVIEWS, ANYWAY...

Hello, folks!

Do you remember my last post? Look what I found today:


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Pretty funny, isn't it? The saddest thing is that it only reflects the truth...

I forgot to say yesterday. Sao Paulo won the match against Estudiantes from Argentina on Libertadores Cup. It was a pretty tough game, but it's incredible: Sao Paulo has one of the best goal keepers nowadays. His name?
Rogerio Ceni. He is the team's captain, the leader and most part of times, the savior (Yesterday he defended one penalty shoot - so now you can figure out who he is on the picture)


Yes, Rogerio went to 2006 World Cup. But our "LOSER" (aka Mr. Carlos Alberto Parreira) put Dida on the goal... How I hate him...

Meanwhile...

Varig airflights company was sold to Volo (? Don't ask me, I've never heard about it) because Varig was broken and cancelled, since last month, over than 100 flights.


What was the first measure of Volo?? Cancel some more flights! Yes, if you are thinking this country is a big joke, you're ABSOLUTELY right.

NEW COACH TOPIC
Yesterday I introduced you Mr. Vanderlei Luemburgo, the best candidate to be the new Brazil's team coach.
He is the best coach indeed. But he was already Brazil's coach and he wasn't the champion. Do you remember the 2000 Olympic Games? NOBODY here could understand how Cameroon was able to beat Brazil with 2 (not one, 2!!) players less than Brazil...
That was the beggining of the crisis.
Ok ok, he won the America's Cup, but... He was acused by politicians for felony, yes, there was some investigations about his Income Tax. But fortunately for him, nothing was proved.

Oh, now I remember! He became very famous by the passage on Real Madrid recently!
And now, unfortunately for him, Real Madrid's directory body is stupid (why? I exaplain my reasons tomorrow)...

Let's wait the announcement... For now, Mr. Luxemburgo is coach of Santos (check the Brazilian Championship rounds topics).