FRIENDS' DAY
Hi, folks!
Oh my, yesterday I forgot something REALLY important!!!!
It was the Friends' Day! I don't know if it is an international date, but anyway, I'd rather think that everyday is my friends' day. But since I heard it must be celebrated, let's go...
Thank you, my good friends!!!! Fortunately this is the least you deserve! Unfortunately it is the best I can do...
By the way, on my yesterday's post I called Real Madrid's directory body stupid. I don't need to explain too much: just compare the Barcelona's management and Real Madrid's. They both afforded VERY expensive players, but... Real Madrid won nothing and last year Barcelona was the european champion.
My only answer: management.
And since I'm talking about management I received a big letter today. It was an advertising about some courses (now I wrote correctly, sorry for other day's mistake!). And I REALLY wasn't able to understand them... Check it out:
STRATEGICAL MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
It is destinated to "professional people from Information Technology area, not necessarily graduated on computing, who perform or look for job of team leadership, projects and processes"
BUSINESS PROCESSES MANAGEMENT (graduation on CPO - Chief Process Officer)
"The course will allow one:
- think strategically the use of process management
- struct projects and lead them
- criticize, observe, evaluate and maximize the stages and the results of projects lead by process improvement consulting
- point and evaluate its main developments. For instance the improvement of processes, review of organization structure, (... - sorry I can't translate the rest)
- have knowledge about modeling processes practice"
Now I want to ask: WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY FOR!?!?!? No, really! I can't understand ANY line of it and I have NO idea how useful to know so much about processes (what processes?) it might be!
And you study all these things in order to be... An employee?!!?!? No, something must be wrong...
Yes, my dear friends, I guess this country is a big joke too.
Reona (July 22th): Thank you for the comment!!! And thank you once again for pointing the photo! I laughed A LOT!
So you are really addicted to LOST... Yes, me too. The bad news? There will be a 3rd season! Well, meanwhile, let's wait and discuss about it!
"not interesting games of J-league". See why I think the japanese culture must change? Here in Brazil we know the best players are in Europe (therefore we don't watch very nice games always), but even so we insist on our passion and this is what makes many good players show up! Anyway, stay tuned for the Brazilian Championship results! hahaha Because I'm still very disappointed with Brazil's team... But I hope Japan gets better with this new generation!!!!
Reona (July 21th): Thanx for another comment!! Yes, here in Brazil we are used to celebrate someone's birthday breaking eggs and throwing flour on the head indeed. It is very funny!
And I'm glad that Zico was so dear by japanese players!!
This photo fits perfectly the blog's name, don't you think? hahaha Your chip makes me happy every time I look at it! Because I xxx too! hahaha Happy Friends' Day!!!!!!!
It was the Friends' Day! I don't know if it is an international date, but anyway, I'd rather think that everyday is my friends' day. But since I heard it must be celebrated, let's go...
Thank you, my good friends!!!! Fortunately this is the least you deserve! Unfortunately it is the best I can do...

By the way, on my yesterday's post I called Real Madrid's directory body stupid. I don't need to explain too much: just compare the Barcelona's management and Real Madrid's. They both afforded VERY expensive players, but... Real Madrid won nothing and last year Barcelona was the european champion.
My only answer: management.
And since I'm talking about management I received a big letter today. It was an advertising about some courses (now I wrote correctly, sorry for other day's mistake!). And I REALLY wasn't able to understand them... Check it out:
STRATEGICAL MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMSIt is destinated to "professional people from Information Technology area, not necessarily graduated on computing, who perform or look for job of team leadership, projects and processes"
BUSINESS PROCESSES MANAGEMENT (graduation on CPO - Chief Process Officer)"The course will allow one:
- think strategically the use of process management
- struct projects and lead them
- criticize, observe, evaluate and maximize the stages and the results of projects lead by process improvement consulting
- point and evaluate its main developments. For instance the improvement of processes, review of organization structure, (... - sorry I can't translate the rest)
- have knowledge about modeling processes practice"
Now I want to ask: WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY FOR!?!?!? No, really! I can't understand ANY line of it and I have NO idea how useful to know so much about processes (what processes?) it might be!
And you study all these things in order to be... An employee?!!?!? No, something must be wrong...
Yes, my dear friends, I guess this country is a big joke too.
Reona (July 22th): Thank you for the comment!!! And thank you once again for pointing the photo! I laughed A LOT!
So you are really addicted to LOST... Yes, me too. The bad news? There will be a 3rd season! Well, meanwhile, let's wait and discuss about it!
"not interesting games of J-league". See why I think the japanese culture must change? Here in Brazil we know the best players are in Europe (therefore we don't watch very nice games always), but even so we insist on our passion and this is what makes many good players show up! Anyway, stay tuned for the Brazilian Championship results! hahaha Because I'm still very disappointed with Brazil's team... But I hope Japan gets better with this new generation!!!!
Reona (July 21th): Thanx for another comment!! Yes, here in Brazil we are used to celebrate someone's birthday breaking eggs and throwing flour on the head indeed. It is very funny!
And I'm glad that Zico was so dear by japanese players!!
This photo fits perfectly the blog's name, don't you think? hahaha Your chip makes me happy every time I look at it! Because I xxx too! hahaha Happy Friends' Day!!!!!!!


<< Home