Thursday, July 20, 2006

TECHNOLOGY ONLY HELPS

Hello, pals!

The news here said about a new government measure: GPS will be installed on bus system here in Sao Paulo. Finally!

This will help many people to know:
-how long the bus is going to take;
-where the bus is;
-what are the next buses;

Well, it will help us to schedule a little better, very nice!

Maybe this is a lesson that India government could learn: technology only improves our life. If there are people who use that for evil things, well, the government shall hunt (yes, HUNT) these bastards and not to forbid the citizens about their freedom of speech! Otherwise we might think that the Nazism spirit is not over yet...

BYE-BYE, LOOOOOOSER!!!!!!!!
Do you remember this guy with fallen cheeks?
Yes, this was one of the responsibles for France's victory on World Cup.
And guess what? Now he announced his retirement...

Big deal!

Everybody knew he would do that!! After the shameful campaign, what did he expect? That we would support him?!?!? Wake UP, Mr. Carlos Alberto Parreira!!! You are going late!!!!!!!

Yuk.

Now we are waiting to know who is the chosen one.
Many people think about Mr. Vanderlei Luxemburgo, who I will talk about tomorrow, ok?

Reona: Thank you for the comment!!! No, unfortunately I've never been to there. But as I always tell you, I've never been YET! hahaha
And jump into water? I agree, because Mato Grosso do Sul state is REALLY hot!!!

Erika: Muchas gracias por el comentario! Pero que no te preocupes porque yo no hablo tambien! hahaha Yes, the pictures of Japan were post cards sent by Reona! I love them!