Tuesday, July 11, 2006

PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA!!!

Hi, there!!!

How are you? Sad? Yes, me too.

It's strange not to feel as excited as we did during the World Cup... Now there are "only" 3 years and 11 months left until 2010........... Ok, you calm down because I won't count. hahaha

How the destiny is ironic, isn't it?
Yesterday Italy won the World Cup and today was International Day of... PIZZA!!!! Of course, since here in Sao Paulo the italian community is big, to celebrate we ordered a muzzarela and a portuguese pizza:









I forgot posting, but last week I went to a movie theatre to watch new Pixar movie "Cars". I liked it. Honestly it is not as good as "Monsters" (the best one in my opinion), but it is funny even so!! But perhaps I'm suspect to say compliments about it because, well, one of my passions is cars... My dream? No, it's not a Ferrari, a BMW M5, a Honda NSX or an Audi S8 (sorry, but for me, the best cars are only Italian, Germanic and Japanese). My dream is just to learn mechanics!!


Anyway, the film is quite like Michael J. Fox's "Doc Hollywood". Have you ever watched it? I guess it was the third or fourth romantic film I watched in my life... I remember I was worried about if I could possibly become a guy like Michael J. Fox's character. Well, maybe the answer is... NO! hahahaha

Reona: I thank YOU!!! I'll miss that emotions too... But live or not, we will enjoy 2010 World Cup together, right? ;)
But what do you mean with "you know about soccer very well"??? You beat me!!! hahaha
And why I didn't bet on Italy? Because if we analyze the teams with no feelings or passion, Brazil and Argentina were undoubtely the favorite teams (Germany clearly had some weaknesses)...