THAT IS CALLED COURAGE, INTEGRITY
If there is a film that I never get sick of watching is Al Pacino's "Scent of a Woman".

On every minute there is a different lesson to be learnt. Amazing!!!
Ah, tomorrow I resume the 'brazilian culture and nature topic'.
Reona: Thank you for the comment! Yes, there is two districts here we call 'Bexiga' and 'Mooca' and there are many people from italian community. Someday I'll post about it, ok?
hahaha Yes, muzzarela cheese is very nice! We often use it to make sandwiches and other dishes!
And no, unfortunately I didn't even know that Michael J. Fox had written a book... I agree with you, I respect him too. Because fighting against Parkinson's disease is very difficult!!! And his movies are great! How to forget 'Back to the Future' trilogy and the tv series 'Spin City'?
Thank you for the link!


<< Home