BYE (OR SEE YOU SOON?)
Hello, folks!
Oh well, my dance classes are no more. At least for now. Because my teacher will make a course on another city far from Sao Paulo because now he is part of the Federal Police here.
As I told him, it's the very first time we (his apprentices) are happy and sad at the same time. Well, let's wait. Maybe he gets back here.
Meanwhile, let's also enjoy a little bit of zouk dance:
AND have some fun! hahaha
Later I post about this comedy festival, ok?
BRAZILIAN CULTURE AND NATURE TOPIC
(Yeah, folks, it is back!)
Yesterday I watched a TV program which presented a place called Chapada dos Guimaraes. It was so beautiful that I decided to show it here. Enjoy!
Chapada dos Guimaraes actually is a whole ecological area, but there are some spots used to tourism. It is located in Mato Grosso do Sul state:
And there are gorgeous natural places, many of them offering nice hikings, other offering unbelievable views:
Yesterday I watched a TV program which presented a place called Chapada dos Guimaraes. It was so beautiful that I decided to show it here. Enjoy!
Chapada dos Guimaraes actually is a whole ecological area, but there are some spots used to tourism. It is located in Mato Grosso do Sul state:
And there are gorgeous natural places, many of them offering nice hikings, other offering unbelievable views:Casa da Pedra (Stone Home):

Bride's Curtain Waterfall: (height: 86m!)

Big Walls of Cidade da Pedra (Stone City):

Pulo's Waterfall, from where one can jump into the water and swim:

The food is basically fish with LOTS of spices!!
Reona: Yes, World Cup seems to be sooooo far....... But you are right! We have to enjoy our lives, even why in 2007 we will have America Cup (all the South America countries teams) and in 2008 we will have Euro Cup (all the Europe countries teams)!!! hahaha
Wow, I'm glad you are enjoying Lost!! Later we discuss about it, ok?


<< Home