14th ROUND OF BRAZILIAN CHAMPIONSHIP
Hello, folks!!!
Just for updating. You will laugh and get outraged about the news...
FIRST HALF
29/07/2006 Juventude 1 x 0 Figueirense
Juventude is from Rio Grande do Sul state. Many players say that people from there can really support a team. It seems it worked because Figueirense was good so far.
29/07/2006 São Caetano 1 x 1 Ponte Preta
Mr. Emerson Leao has gone to Sao Caetano during the World Cup. He was considered a good coach when he was champion in 2002. But now... Draw with Ponte Preta is a bad sign...
29/07/2006 Palmeiras 4 x 2 Paraná
Wow!!! The stats after the World Cup: 4 matches, 4 victories! Congratulations to the coach, Mr. Tite! He really awoke the fighting spirit of the team!
30/07/2006 Atlético Paranaense 1 x 0 Flamengo
And after Flamengo be champion of Brazil's Cup, it finally is showing what it really is... Even entered into the red zone...
30/07/2006 Vasco 1 x 0 Cruzeiro
I couldn't understand this result. Vasco is an awful team, but I don't know how, it managed to beat the second team of the classification table. Cruzeiro is starting to sleep, that's what I think...
30/07/2006 Santa Cruz 1 x 0 Corinthians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Congratulations to Santa Cruz: after the World Cup the directory body fired 10 players and this is the result: 4 matches, 4 victories, just like Palmeiras.
Plus: It sunk Corinthians even more!!!
30/07/2006 São Paulo 0 x 4 Santos
Very nice result to Santos!!!
Sao Paulo was not with the best players but nobody expected a 4-0 score to Santos... Anyway, it is focused much more on the Wednesday's match, against Chivas Gudalahara on Libertadores' Cup.
30/07/2006 Goiás 1 x 1 Fortaleza
No comments... Goias is not a bad team, but the coach, Mr. Antonio Lopes is pityful.
30/07/2006 Internacional 0 x 0 Grêmio
Here in Brazil there are matches we call "classic match", which is a match between two big rival teams from the same state. For example, in Sao Paulo, we had Sao Paulo vs. Santos.
In Rio Grande do Sul classic, we had Internacional vs. Gremio.
I don't want to talk about the game, because everybody only talked about the fire put by the crowd (from both teams!)... It's unbelievable...

30/07/2006 Fluminense 1 x 1 Botafogo
Botafogo was able to score this goal, what saved it from the red zone. But it is not too far from it...
CLASSIFICATION TABLE
POINTS WINS DRAWS LOSSES
1st Sao Paulo 29 9 2 3
2nd Internacional 26 7 5 2
3rd Cruzeiro 25 7 4 3
4th Fluminense 25 7 4 3
5th Parana 24 7 3 4
6th Santos 24 7 3 4
7th Vasco 22 6 4 4
8th Figueirense 21 6 3 5
9th Juventude 20 6 2 6
10th Goias 19 5 4 5
11th Atletico Paranaense 17 5 2 7
12th Sao Caetano 17 4 5 5
13th Gremio 17 4 5 5
14th Palmeiras 16 5 1 8
15th Botafogo 16 3 7 4
16th Santa Cruz 15 4 3 7
17th Ponte Preta 15 4 3 7
18th Flamengo 14 4 2 8
19th Fortaleza 13 2 7 5
20th Corinthians 10 3 1 10
SECOND HALF
The world is absolutely insane...
1) Paul Tracy, one of the oldest racers of USA, was involved on a scandal, fighting with another racer, Alex Tagliani:

2) I don't know what kind of therapy this is, but the news says it is in Japan:

3) In South Korea, there is a company which created the pijama day:

OVERTIME
Reona: Thank you for the comment!!! It's been a long time I don't post, right? Well, I'm back! hahaha
Yes, our meeting was very good, although we weren't able to talk as much as we wanted to. I'm glad she liked the place, the experiences... I agree with you, the post cards are beautiful! But honestly, the ones you send me are a little more special for me...
"Go to Vancouver"? Hmmmm... We might go together, what do you think? hahaha
Juliane: Hey, hey!!! I'm glad you are blogging again!! That's nice!!! And yes, of course you'll find subjects to your posts, it is very easy.
Thank you, I'll put your blog on my Friends' blogs links!


<< Home