16th ROUND OF BRAZILIAN CHAMPIONSHIP
Hi, everyone!!
I'm back.
And going straight to brazilian championship of soccer. By the way, I'll change a little bit the layout, ok? There are more interesting things to be said instead of just my comments.
FIRST HALF
12/08/06 Juventude 0 x 0 Vasco
Juventude: André; Wellington, Antônio Carlos, Fabrício e Ernani (Ivo); Renan, Lauro, Fernando(Leandrinho) e Marcel (Marco Antônio); Éder Ceccon e Christian.
Coach: Ivo Wortmann
Vasco: Cássio, Fábio Braz, Jorge Luiz e Paulão; Claudemir, Ygor, Amaral, Abedi (Coutinho), Ramon (Madson) e Diego (Sandro); Faiolli.
Coach: Renato Gaúcho
12/08/06 São Caetano 2 x 0 Santa Cruz
São Caetano: Mauro, Alessandro, Gustago, Thiago e Triguinho; Daniel, Rafael Muçamba, Élton (Gustavo Gaúcho) e Canindé; Wellington Amorim (Marabá) e Diego Tardelli (Marcelinho).
coach: Émerson Leão
Santa Cruz: Guto, Márcio Alemão, Valença (Zada) e Valdson; Osmar, Augusto Recife, Wilson Surubim, Édson Di e Cássio; Nenê (Édson Araújo/Washington) e Márcio Mixirica.
coach: Maurício Simões
12/08/06 Flamengo 0 x 0 Ponte Preta
... What did I say? Flamengo is terrible...
Flamengo: Diego, Renato Silva, Fernando e Ronaldo Angelim (Obina); Leonardo Moura, Paulinho (Fabiano Oliveira), Renato Augusto (Toró), Renato e Juan; Sávio e Luizão.
coach: Ney Franco
Ponte Preta: Aranha, Nei, Preto, Rafael Santos e Wellington; Ricardo Conceição, Carlinhos, Thiago Carpini e Almir (Iran); Luís Mário (Vélber) e Tuto (Jean Carlos).
coach: Marco Aurélio
12/08/06 Corinthians 1 x 3 Figueirense
... ... ... ... ... Well, well, well... So my dream is coming true. hahahaha
Corinthians: Marcelo, Betão, Sebá e Marcus Vinícius; Coelho (Edson), Marcelo Mattos, Paulo Almeida, Carlos Alberto e Rubens Jr.; Rafael Moura (Renato) e Tevez.
Coach: Geninho
Figueirense: Andrey; Flávio (Henrique), Chicão, Thiago Prado e Fininho; Rodrigo Souto, Carlos Alberto, Marquinhos Paraná, Cícero (Luciano Sorriso); Schwenck e Soares (Samir).
Coach: Waldemar Lemos.
13/08/06 Cruzeiro 2 x 3 Fluminense
This match was funny! Cruzeiro's goal keeper failed on the three goals!!! Do you know why it is funny? Because he is Brazil's official team's goal keeper. Oh my God, there will be great emotions on Brazil's matches!!! hahaha By the way, Cruzeiro was fired.
Cruzeiro: Fábio; Thiago Heleno, Luizão (Diego) e Edu Dracena; Michel, Jonílson (Diogo), Sandro (Francismar), Wagner e Júlio César; Alecsandro e Carlinhos Bala.
coach: Paulo César Gusmão
Fluminense: Fernando Henrique; Thiago (Beto), Marcão e Roger; Rogério, Ângelo (Romeu), Arouca, Juliano (Cláudio Pitbull), Petkovic e Marcelo; Tuta.
coach: Josué Teixeira
13/08/06 Grêmio 2 x 0 Atlético Paranaense
I forgot to post, but do you remember the fire set on stadium by Gremio and Internacional supporters? So, Gremio was punished, and for 8 matches it won't be able to play at home.
Gremio: Marcelo Grohe; Patrício, Evaldo, William e Wellington; Jeovânio, Lucas, Tcheco, Hugo (Herrera) e Rafinha (Léo Lima); Rômulo (Ramon)
coach: Mano Menezes
Atletico Paranaense: Cléber; Alex (Fabrício), César, João Leonardo; André Rocha, Alan Bahia, Cristian, Ferreira (Herrera) e Ivan; Dagoberto e Denis Marques
coach: Vadão
13/08/06 Botafogo 1 x 3 Palmeiras
Amazing!!!!!! Palmeiras is still undefeated after the World Cup!
Botafogo: Lopes, Rafael Marques, Scheidt e Alê (Thiago); Ruy, Diguinho, Claiton, Zé Roberto, Joílson (Felipe Adão); Marcelinho e Reinaldo.
coach: Cuca
Palmeiras: Diego Cavalieri, Dininho, Nen e Alceu; Paulo Baier, Francis, Wendel, Juninho Paulista (Rosembrick) e Michel; Edmundo (Valdívia) e Enílton (Marcinho).
coach: Tite
13/08/06 Fortaleza 1 x 2 Internacional
Fortaleza: Albérico; André Cunha, Alan, Dezinho e Bruno Barros; Wendel, Ramalho, Michel (Jorge Mutt) e Mazinho Lima (Lúcio); Rinaldo (Finazzi) e Osmar.
coach: Hélio dos Anjos
Internacional: Renan; Camozzato, Danny Moraes, Ediglê e Rubens Cardoso (Ramon); Maycon (Léo), Fabinho, Perdigão e Márcio Mossoró (Adriano); Michel e Rentería
coach: Abel Braga
13/08/06 São Paulo 2 x 1 Goiás
Goiás' coach was fired. Guess who was hired? Geninho, Corinthians' ex-coach!!!
São Paulo: Rogério Ceni; Alex Silva, Carlinhos e Edcarlos; Reasco, Josué, Richarlyson, Lenilson e Lúcio; Thiago (Rodrigo Fabri) e Alex Dias (Lima)
coach: Muricy Ramalho
Goiás: Harlei (Rodrigo Calaça); Rogério Corrêa, Júlio Santos (Aldo) e Leonardo; Vítor, Cléber Gaúcho, Hugo Leonardo, Romerito e Jadílson; Nonato (Johnson) e Welliton
coach: Antônio Lopes
13/08/06 Paraná 1 x 1 Santos
Paraná: Marcos Leandro, Edmílson (Neguete), Gustavo e Émerson; Ângelo, Pierre (João Victor), Felipe Alves, Maicossuel e Edinho; Sandro (Zumbi) e Leandro
coach: Caio Júnior
Santos: Fábio Costa; Manzur, Ronaldo (Rodrigo Tiuí) e Luiz Alberto; Dênis, Wendel, Cléber Santana, André (Tabata) e Kléber; Jonas e Wellington Paulista (Leandro).
coach: Vanderlei Luxemburgo
So the classification table now is:
POINTS WINS DRAWS LOSSES
1st São Paulo 33 10 3 3
2nd Internacional 29 8 5 3
3rd Paraná 28 8 4 4
4th Santos 28 8 4 4
5th Fluminense 28 8 4 4
6th Cruzeiro 26 7 5 4
7th Figueirense 25 7 4 5
8th Grêmio 23 6 5 5
9th Vasco 23 6 5 5
10th Juventude 21 6 3 7
11th São Caetano 21 5 6 5
12th Palmeiras 20 6 2 8
13th Goiás 19 5 4 7
14th Ponte Preta 19 5 4 7
15th Flamengo 18 5 3 8
16th Atlético-PR 17 5 2 9
17th Botafogo 17 3 8 5
18th Santa Cruz 16 4 4 8
19th Fortaleza 14 2 8 6
20th Corinthians 13 4 1 11
SECOND HALF
Today I finally downloaded a movie called "The Grudge". I love japanese terror movies!!! They REALLY scare us!!!
I was very glad because it took 3 days to download and I really looked foward to watch the american version of Mr. Takashi Shimizu's master piece. BUT how I became surprised to see that it was... in FRENCH!!!!! Why didn't they let it in english and made subtitles??? Yes, I know the answer: french people HATE speaking english... but it ruined my expectations about the movie!!! So, here I am, posting a "tribute" to french people!
It's a sketch of Monty Python's Flying Circus, the best, the pioneer comedy show I've ever seen. Well, do I need to tell you they are english? hahahahahaha
They are genius. I HIGHLY recommend you to see their show!!!
OVERTIME
Juliane: Yes, Mr. Blair fitted on Mr. Schwarzenegger's body would be something really bizarre! hahaha I wonder Mr. Blair with this body beside Price Charles on a picture...
And thank you for the video!!!! I really REALLY liked!!! Because it reminds me my childhood (although that time I didn't understand why they left a motel nor they uniform)!! A real classic!
Reona: Thank you for the comment!!! My blog and I missed you! hahaha But I can understand you've been absent for these days... Your testing sessions on your job must have left you really tired. Don't worry, ok? I've been absent too...
And I like this movie too! It made me think about my career... Now I see it is a little nonsense, but the part which Al Pacino says about God is really a lesson... Of course I don't think like Devil (hahaha) but sometimes some things happen and we understand only later (connect dots).
I'm back.
And going straight to brazilian championship of soccer. By the way, I'll change a little bit the layout, ok? There are more interesting things to be said instead of just my comments.
FIRST HALF
12/08/06 Juventude 0 x 0 Vasco
Juventude: André; Wellington, Antônio Carlos, Fabrício e Ernani (Ivo); Renan, Lauro, Fernando(Leandrinho) e Marcel (Marco Antônio); Éder Ceccon e Christian.
Coach: Ivo Wortmann
Vasco: Cássio, Fábio Braz, Jorge Luiz e Paulão; Claudemir, Ygor, Amaral, Abedi (Coutinho), Ramon (Madson) e Diego (Sandro); Faiolli.
Coach: Renato Gaúcho
12/08/06 São Caetano 2 x 0 Santa Cruz
São Caetano: Mauro, Alessandro, Gustago, Thiago e Triguinho; Daniel, Rafael Muçamba, Élton (Gustavo Gaúcho) e Canindé; Wellington Amorim (Marabá) e Diego Tardelli (Marcelinho).
coach: Émerson Leão
Santa Cruz: Guto, Márcio Alemão, Valença (Zada) e Valdson; Osmar, Augusto Recife, Wilson Surubim, Édson Di e Cássio; Nenê (Édson Araújo/Washington) e Márcio Mixirica.
coach: Maurício Simões
12/08/06 Flamengo 0 x 0 Ponte Preta
... What did I say? Flamengo is terrible...
Flamengo: Diego, Renato Silva, Fernando e Ronaldo Angelim (Obina); Leonardo Moura, Paulinho (Fabiano Oliveira), Renato Augusto (Toró), Renato e Juan; Sávio e Luizão.
coach: Ney Franco
Ponte Preta: Aranha, Nei, Preto, Rafael Santos e Wellington; Ricardo Conceição, Carlinhos, Thiago Carpini e Almir (Iran); Luís Mário (Vélber) e Tuto (Jean Carlos).
coach: Marco Aurélio
12/08/06 Corinthians 1 x 3 Figueirense
... ... ... ... ... Well, well, well... So my dream is coming true. hahahaha
Corinthians: Marcelo, Betão, Sebá e Marcus Vinícius; Coelho (Edson), Marcelo Mattos, Paulo Almeida, Carlos Alberto e Rubens Jr.; Rafael Moura (Renato) e Tevez.
Coach: Geninho
Figueirense: Andrey; Flávio (Henrique), Chicão, Thiago Prado e Fininho; Rodrigo Souto, Carlos Alberto, Marquinhos Paraná, Cícero (Luciano Sorriso); Schwenck e Soares (Samir).
Coach: Waldemar Lemos.
13/08/06 Cruzeiro 2 x 3 Fluminense
This match was funny! Cruzeiro's goal keeper failed on the three goals!!! Do you know why it is funny? Because he is Brazil's official team's goal keeper. Oh my God, there will be great emotions on Brazil's matches!!! hahaha By the way, Cruzeiro was fired.
Cruzeiro: Fábio; Thiago Heleno, Luizão (Diego) e Edu Dracena; Michel, Jonílson (Diogo), Sandro (Francismar), Wagner e Júlio César; Alecsandro e Carlinhos Bala.
coach: Paulo César Gusmão
Fluminense: Fernando Henrique; Thiago (Beto), Marcão e Roger; Rogério, Ângelo (Romeu), Arouca, Juliano (Cláudio Pitbull), Petkovic e Marcelo; Tuta.
coach: Josué Teixeira
13/08/06 Grêmio 2 x 0 Atlético Paranaense
I forgot to post, but do you remember the fire set on stadium by Gremio and Internacional supporters? So, Gremio was punished, and for 8 matches it won't be able to play at home.
Gremio: Marcelo Grohe; Patrício, Evaldo, William e Wellington; Jeovânio, Lucas, Tcheco, Hugo (Herrera) e Rafinha (Léo Lima); Rômulo (Ramon)
coach: Mano Menezes
Atletico Paranaense: Cléber; Alex (Fabrício), César, João Leonardo; André Rocha, Alan Bahia, Cristian, Ferreira (Herrera) e Ivan; Dagoberto e Denis Marques
coach: Vadão
13/08/06 Botafogo 1 x 3 Palmeiras
Amazing!!!!!! Palmeiras is still undefeated after the World Cup!
Botafogo: Lopes, Rafael Marques, Scheidt e Alê (Thiago); Ruy, Diguinho, Claiton, Zé Roberto, Joílson (Felipe Adão); Marcelinho e Reinaldo.
coach: Cuca
Palmeiras: Diego Cavalieri, Dininho, Nen e Alceu; Paulo Baier, Francis, Wendel, Juninho Paulista (Rosembrick) e Michel; Edmundo (Valdívia) e Enílton (Marcinho).
coach: Tite
13/08/06 Fortaleza 1 x 2 Internacional
Fortaleza: Albérico; André Cunha, Alan, Dezinho e Bruno Barros; Wendel, Ramalho, Michel (Jorge Mutt) e Mazinho Lima (Lúcio); Rinaldo (Finazzi) e Osmar.
coach: Hélio dos Anjos
Internacional: Renan; Camozzato, Danny Moraes, Ediglê e Rubens Cardoso (Ramon); Maycon (Léo), Fabinho, Perdigão e Márcio Mossoró (Adriano); Michel e Rentería
coach: Abel Braga
13/08/06 São Paulo 2 x 1 Goiás
Goiás' coach was fired. Guess who was hired? Geninho, Corinthians' ex-coach!!!
São Paulo: Rogério Ceni; Alex Silva, Carlinhos e Edcarlos; Reasco, Josué, Richarlyson, Lenilson e Lúcio; Thiago (Rodrigo Fabri) e Alex Dias (Lima)
coach: Muricy Ramalho
Goiás: Harlei (Rodrigo Calaça); Rogério Corrêa, Júlio Santos (Aldo) e Leonardo; Vítor, Cléber Gaúcho, Hugo Leonardo, Romerito e Jadílson; Nonato (Johnson) e Welliton
coach: Antônio Lopes
13/08/06 Paraná 1 x 1 Santos
Paraná: Marcos Leandro, Edmílson (Neguete), Gustavo e Émerson; Ângelo, Pierre (João Victor), Felipe Alves, Maicossuel e Edinho; Sandro (Zumbi) e Leandro
coach: Caio Júnior
Santos: Fábio Costa; Manzur, Ronaldo (Rodrigo Tiuí) e Luiz Alberto; Dênis, Wendel, Cléber Santana, André (Tabata) e Kléber; Jonas e Wellington Paulista (Leandro).
coach: Vanderlei Luxemburgo
So the classification table now is:
POINTS WINS DRAWS LOSSES
1st São Paulo 33 10 3 3
2nd Internacional 29 8 5 3
3rd Paraná 28 8 4 4
4th Santos 28 8 4 4
5th Fluminense 28 8 4 4
6th Cruzeiro 26 7 5 4
7th Figueirense 25 7 4 5
8th Grêmio 23 6 5 5
9th Vasco 23 6 5 5
10th Juventude 21 6 3 7
11th São Caetano 21 5 6 5
12th Palmeiras 20 6 2 8
13th Goiás 19 5 4 7
14th Ponte Preta 19 5 4 7
15th Flamengo 18 5 3 8
16th Atlético-PR 17 5 2 9
17th Botafogo 17 3 8 5
18th Santa Cruz 16 4 4 8
19th Fortaleza 14 2 8 6
20th Corinthians 13 4 1 11
SECOND HALF
Today I finally downloaded a movie called "The Grudge". I love japanese terror movies!!! They REALLY scare us!!!
I was very glad because it took 3 days to download and I really looked foward to watch the american version of Mr. Takashi Shimizu's master piece. BUT how I became surprised to see that it was... in FRENCH!!!!! Why didn't they let it in english and made subtitles??? Yes, I know the answer: french people HATE speaking english... but it ruined my expectations about the movie!!! So, here I am, posting a "tribute" to french people!
It's a sketch of Monty Python's Flying Circus, the best, the pioneer comedy show I've ever seen. Well, do I need to tell you they are english? hahahahahaha
They are genius. I HIGHLY recommend you to see their show!!!
OVERTIME
Juliane: Yes, Mr. Blair fitted on Mr. Schwarzenegger's body would be something really bizarre! hahaha I wonder Mr. Blair with this body beside Price Charles on a picture...
And thank you for the video!!!! I really REALLY liked!!! Because it reminds me my childhood (although that time I didn't understand why they left a motel nor they uniform)!! A real classic!
Reona: Thank you for the comment!!! My blog and I missed you! hahaha But I can understand you've been absent for these days... Your testing sessions on your job must have left you really tired. Don't worry, ok? I've been absent too...
And I like this movie too! It made me think about my career... Now I see it is a little nonsense, but the part which Al Pacino says about God is really a lesson... Of course I don't think like Devil (hahaha) but sometimes some things happen and we understand only later (connect dots).


<< Home