DO YOU WANT TO BE BRAZILIAN?
Hello, folks!!


Today my brother sent me a joke. Here it is:
"The engineer was sent to Hell and he was hired as employee. When he got there, he felt very uncomfortable and started to make projects like air conditioned, new bathrooms and even moving staircase.
The engineer became very popular in Hell.
One day, God called Evil on the phone and asked ironicaly:
- So, Evil, what's up?
And Evil answered:
- Wonderful!!!! Now we have air conditioned, new bathrooms and now the engineer is planning such beautiful things!!!
God didn't believe:
- What?!?! You have an engineer down there?!? This was a mistake!! Engineers NEVER go to hell! Tell him to come here in Heaven!! Imediately!!!
Evil replied:
- No way! I liked having an engineer here and I will keep him.
God was very angry. And shouted on the phone:
- SEND HIM HERE!!! NOW! Or I will take the legal ways!!
And Evil laughed:
- Hahahaha!!! And where will you get a lawyer??"

Well, I think I don't have to tell you that my brother is engineer... And I am lawyer...
BRAZILIAN CULTURE TOPIC
And since we are talking about lawyer, I want to tell you that it is still possible you become brazilian!
Yes, really! Brazilian, just like me!
Here is what you need:
- do not comit any crime
- live here in Brazil for 15 years
- require the brazilian nationality
Quite simple, isn't it? And there is one more thing: if you come from a country whose native language is portuguese, you have to live here for only 1 year.
Welcome!!!!
NEWS
Roberto Carlos will stay on Real Madrid.
Oh my, Fabio Capello is blind. Or Adidas is paying A FORTUNE to keep him. Because he is old and useless. I'll do the same thing I did before World Cup. You can mark this: Real Madrid AGAIN will NOT win any championship.
Blair is jealous of Schwarzenegger's physical.
... ... ... I have seen many politician people be jealous of money, of power... but... physical? And there is more: he told her wife about his feeling!
After two days showing violence and crazy stuff, now we could have politic beauty contest.
What about Chuck Norris being governor of... Texas, of course??


Today my brother sent me a joke. Here it is:
"The engineer was sent to Hell and he was hired as employee. When he got there, he felt very uncomfortable and started to make projects like air conditioned, new bathrooms and even moving staircase.
The engineer became very popular in Hell.
One day, God called Evil on the phone and asked ironicaly:
- So, Evil, what's up?
And Evil answered:
- Wonderful!!!! Now we have air conditioned, new bathrooms and now the engineer is planning such beautiful things!!!
God didn't believe:
- What?!?! You have an engineer down there?!? This was a mistake!! Engineers NEVER go to hell! Tell him to come here in Heaven!! Imediately!!!
Evil replied:
- No way! I liked having an engineer here and I will keep him.
God was very angry. And shouted on the phone:
- SEND HIM HERE!!! NOW! Or I will take the legal ways!!
And Evil laughed:
- Hahahaha!!! And where will you get a lawyer??"

Well, I think I don't have to tell you that my brother is engineer... And I am lawyer...
BRAZILIAN CULTURE TOPIC
And since we are talking about lawyer, I want to tell you that it is still possible you become brazilian!
Yes, really! Brazilian, just like me!
Here is what you need:
- do not comit any crime
- live here in Brazil for 15 years
- require the brazilian nationality
Quite simple, isn't it? And there is one more thing: if you come from a country whose native language is portuguese, you have to live here for only 1 year.
Welcome!!!!
NEWS
Roberto Carlos will stay on Real Madrid.
Oh my, Fabio Capello is blind. Or Adidas is paying A FORTUNE to keep him. Because he is old and useless. I'll do the same thing I did before World Cup. You can mark this: Real Madrid AGAIN will NOT win any championship.
Blair is jealous of Schwarzenegger's physical.
... ... ... I have seen many politician people be jealous of money, of power... but... physical? And there is more: he told her wife about his feeling!
After two days showing violence and crazy stuff, now we could have politic beauty contest.
What about Chuck Norris being governor of... Texas, of course??


<< Home