SUNK NAVIGATION
Hi!
Take a look at this news:
"SECURITY PACK FREEZES INTERNET EXPLORER
One of the latest security packages of Microsoft doesn't deal with Internet Explorer, leading to unexpected failures of the navigator. (...)
Microsoft plans to release a new package on August 22th."
Wait a second, I have four simple questions:
a) Doesn't Internet Explorer belong to Microsoft???
b) And wasn't it Microsoft which released the security pack FOR Internet Explorer???
c) So, asking why does it crash the Explorer???
And, finally,
d) August 22th?!?!?! Come on, one week to release another emergency security pack?!?! Mr. Bill Gates must be kidding...
The more I read the news about Microsoft, the more I think Mrs. Janet Reno made us a huge favour...
Take a look at this news:
"SECURITY PACK FREEZES INTERNET EXPLORER
One of the latest security packages of Microsoft doesn't deal with Internet Explorer, leading to unexpected failures of the navigator. (...)
Microsoft plans to release a new package on August 22th."
Wait a second, I have four simple questions:
a) Doesn't Internet Explorer belong to Microsoft???
b) And wasn't it Microsoft which released the security pack FOR Internet Explorer???
c) So, asking why does it crash the Explorer???
And, finally,
d) August 22th?!?!?! Come on, one week to release another emergency security pack?!?! Mr. Bill Gates must be kidding...
The more I read the news about Microsoft, the more I think Mrs. Janet Reno made us a huge favour...


<< Home