Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MONDAY IS BAD. TUESDAY IS AWESOME ... WHEN I GET REONA'S MAIL!

Hello, folks!

Wow, today is tuesday. And I got an incredible news when I arrived at home on afternoon!

Another Reona's letter has arrived!!!!


Oh my God, how beautiful it is!! The post card attached to it is beautiful (it's of Fujiyama) but her words... I can't describe how happy I became!!! But I think I will when I write another reply letter to her!

Reona, doumo arigatou!!!!



BRAZILIAN NATURE AND CULTURE TOPIC
Today I visited the Independence Museum here in Sao Paulo. My little brother Gabriel had to do his homework about it, so we decided to make an excursion to that!

We celebrate Independence Day on Semptember 7th. This is the day Pedro I, Portugal king's son, declared the independence of Brazil from Portugal.
Anyway, this museum has some artefacts used on that times, but the most attractive thing is the garden in front of it! The palace and the garden were inspired on Versailles Palace in France.

Here are some pictures I took:







Beautiful, huh? And yes, it is among buildings and avenues too! I can't understand this city's architecture plan! hahahaha

Reona: Thank you for the letter, post card and comment! As I can see, we both have some habits in common! hahaha Well, lucky people these ones who take all the mondays off!!
And about Ilhabela, this is a place we'll SURELY visit together!!!
Thank you for the Manami Konishi movie list. I'll try to watch some of them because everything you suggest is good!

Juliane: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thank you for helping, but I'm afraid I already....... well......

GUYS, 3 DAYS FOR THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!