MONDAY? OH, NO...
(I love this woman's voice)

I follow Garfield's philosophy. I hate mondays. I can remember when I had to wake up at 6:00am to go to school... And there is something I learnt: never EVER complain about a situation because yes, it can get worse! Now I have to wake up at 7:00am and study by my own, with no friends beside me, with no coffee break, with no jokes... what a life.
Anyway, today I listened to a song on the street that reminded me one beautiful movie called "Somewhere in Time". It is pretty old but yet a beautiful story. It taught me how important to keep the memories alive is. I recommend its theme song specially the piano solo part.
BRAZILIAN NATURE AND CULTURE TOPIC
Ilhabela. This is the name of one of our most beautiful beaches here in Sao Paulo state!

Yes, watching the image I think you've already noticed it IS an island! First of all, to get there we have to ride a ferry:

Sometimes, on holidays, it takes a loooooong time, but later we can see why it is worthy:
This place is amazing! There are lots of beautiful beaches, so if one of them is too crowded, you can move to another one very easily.
And you can find many things to do there:
-windsurf:

-kitesurf:

-rides around the island:
-fishing:

-sailing:

-mountain bike:
-and, of course, diving! It is interesting because there are some sunk ships on the bottom of the sea and many diving excursions go to that places just to we see them!

Wow, after all this stuff nothing better than a very comfortable bed. So I chose Manga Rosa hotel. It seems to be very nice:
-the stairs are among the branches of the trees:

-the breakfast with many fruits:

-and the bedroom, very comfortable:

Reona: Thanx for the comment! Yes, Brazil won the match but it may bring a very comfortable situations for the players... I still can't rely at all on this team... Anyway, let's make a great party because of World Cup!!!!!!!!!!
And no, I don't know this actress... Which of her movies do you recommend me to watch?


<< Home