FILHOS DA P*#@!!!!!!!
Hello, pals!
How I missed you, my crowd!! Hahaha
Here is the thing: saturday the internet provider company took away my ADSL modem, so it was just impossible to post. I apologize.
But now, I'm back!!!
WORLD CUP TOPIC
We still have 1 day before the match of the 3rd place, so I'll talk about some quarter finals games. Guess what? Yes, specially Brazil!
.
.
.
.
Pathetic. If I had to choose just one word to describe how Brazil team played against France, it would be pathetic.
Congratulations, Mr. Carlos Alberto Parreira!!! Congratulations for showing us that we owe the 1994 title to Romario (that team's striker). You are undoubtely a very intelligent person, speaks english fluently (a rare skill to brazilian coaches) and is very polite... But still a conservative, hardheaded and... a LOSER!!!!
And no, I'm NOT exaggerating! Do you know why? Because on that team the person who gave orders were... A player who didn't deserve!!! Can a team be more ridiculous than this???
Who was this player? The old and now useless Cafu.
"Thank you" too, Cafu!! For nothing... I know you were very important to 2002 title but now your history is dirty because of your prepotence. You had to have the courage to say "I'm sorry, I won't be able to bear phisically". But no, you tried at any cost to break the record of being the player who played more time on World Cup editions. And we were humilliated by France. Thank you, once again, Mr. Nothing!
Roberto Carlos, you were like a ridiculous clown on the field!!! We laughed at you!!! And what were you doing while Henry was running towaard the ball?!?!? Lifting you socks?!?!? Get lost, man!! You were a soccer player 10 years ago and someone forgot to tell you that you are trash.
To the other players: we brazilian people are ashamed of you!!!! You are not honoured men enough to wear that T-shirt. Specially you, Ronaldinho (you deceived all of us) and Adriano (you are an useless idiot, big guy). We will forget you! Did you know that these 2 cowards made a party on the day after the game?
Other than Dida, Lúcio, Juan, Ze Roberto and Kaka, who fought until the end and were truly patriot warriors, the rest of you SUCK!!!! I hate you!!! Is that kind of behave you want to be followed by children who have you as idols?!?!? BASTARDS!!!!
No, I don't have anything to say about Ronaldo. Not an accomplishment, not a criticism. After 2002 I stopped doubting of his skill.
My veredict:



GUILTY!!!!
Reona: I'm sorry, I don't even know what to tell you... Maybe now you know how angry I'm about Brazil team. Sadness still hasn't showed up, but when the World Cup is over, I'm sure it will... Anyway, thank you for the comment!!!
How I missed you, my crowd!! Hahaha
Here is the thing: saturday the internet provider company took away my ADSL modem, so it was just impossible to post. I apologize.
But now, I'm back!!!
WORLD CUP TOPIC
We still have 1 day before the match of the 3rd place, so I'll talk about some quarter finals games. Guess what? Yes, specially Brazil!
.
.
.
.
Pathetic. If I had to choose just one word to describe how Brazil team played against France, it would be pathetic.
Congratulations, Mr. Carlos Alberto Parreira!!! Congratulations for showing us that we owe the 1994 title to Romario (that team's striker). You are undoubtely a very intelligent person, speaks english fluently (a rare skill to brazilian coaches) and is very polite... But still a conservative, hardheaded and... a LOSER!!!!
And no, I'm NOT exaggerating! Do you know why? Because on that team the person who gave orders were... A player who didn't deserve!!! Can a team be more ridiculous than this???
Who was this player? The old and now useless Cafu.
"Thank you" too, Cafu!! For nothing... I know you were very important to 2002 title but now your history is dirty because of your prepotence. You had to have the courage to say "I'm sorry, I won't be able to bear phisically". But no, you tried at any cost to break the record of being the player who played more time on World Cup editions. And we were humilliated by France. Thank you, once again, Mr. Nothing!
Roberto Carlos, you were like a ridiculous clown on the field!!! We laughed at you!!! And what were you doing while Henry was running towaard the ball?!?!? Lifting you socks?!?!? Get lost, man!! You were a soccer player 10 years ago and someone forgot to tell you that you are trash.
To the other players: we brazilian people are ashamed of you!!!! You are not honoured men enough to wear that T-shirt. Specially you, Ronaldinho (you deceived all of us) and Adriano (you are an useless idiot, big guy). We will forget you! Did you know that these 2 cowards made a party on the day after the game?
Other than Dida, Lúcio, Juan, Ze Roberto and Kaka, who fought until the end and were truly patriot warriors, the rest of you SUCK!!!! I hate you!!! Is that kind of behave you want to be followed by children who have you as idols?!?!? BASTARDS!!!!
No, I don't have anything to say about Ronaldo. Not an accomplishment, not a criticism. After 2002 I stopped doubting of his skill.
My veredict:



GUILTY!!!!
Reona: I'm sorry, I don't even know what to tell you... Maybe now you know how angry I'm about Brazil team. Sadness still hasn't showed up, but when the World Cup is over, I'm sure it will... Anyway, thank you for the comment!!!


<< Home