QUATTRO STELLE
Hello, folks!
Have you ever eaten Sukiyaki? It's a very nice japanese dish! My aunt decided to cook it to celebrate her new home!
Very tasty and healthy, I recommend!!! It is a savoury stew of vegetables and beef cooked in a large nabe and dipped in a bowl of beaten raw egg. The vegetables usually used are green onion, hakusai, shiitake mushrooms and chrysanthemum leaves (shungiku). Also added are tofu and gelatinous noodles (shirataki) and the ingredients are cooked in a sauce made of shoyu, hondashi on water and sweet cooking sake.
WORLD CUP TOPIC
Today we met the world champion! 32 teams, 32 nations, 64 games, 64 combats!!!And finally ITALIA (Italy) was the 2006 World Champion!!!!
It was a very tough game, everything I was told about France was wrong: they like playing very offensively, they don't get too tired on second half, and they weren't afraid of Italia's tradition.
Honestly France was a very brave team, in opposition to brazilian players, they fought until the last second, they were really proud of their country!
But (un)fortunately it wasn't enough to beat Italy, which had the best defense players. So their plays were very simple and ugly to see, but it worked.
About Zidane's incident, I have only one criticism: if he was decided to do that, why didn't he do a much more violent thing?? Like punching italian player's face?? After all, I saw that Materazzi (the hitted player) has mentioned awful things about Zidane's mother!!!
Anyway, everybody may say that he is not honoured enough to get the best player prize. I don't think that way. He was a leader, he was a truly maestro to the team, the reference. When Zidane played well, everybody tried to follow his spirit of fighting, of never giving up, even when the situation pointed to bad luck.
Congratulations, Zidane, you are still a very admirable guy, not only as a player, but as a man too!!!
And now, the world has one 5-time champion (Brazil) and one 4-time champion (Italy). 2010 and South Africa, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!
Reona: Thank you for the comment!!! You laughed at the post, but I was extremely angry about the players!!! hahaha


<< Home