Monday, July 10, 2006

REONAni

This one is special for my beloved friend Reona
**CONGRATULATIONS** for winning the Bolao game!!!! Your bets were great, it has only proved that you know soccer very well!!!!

I'm very happy for you!!!

I thank you A LOT for:
- chatting about the matches later the tv transmission;
- visiting my blog when I posted about the World Cup;
- playing Bolao;
- supporting Brazil on the matches;
- even after Brazil was defeated for wearing the bracelet with no shame;
- and especially for watching many games with me!

Although we are pretty far one to another, I could enjoy a lot, supporting together, shouting together, celebrating together! I really had a great time thanks to you!!! Undoubtely Germany's 2006 World Cup was unforgettable for me!!!

Maybe... Maybe we can repeat that in 2010... Maybe we are able to watch a game live someday...

Once again, Thank you!!!!!