Thursday, June 29, 2006

IT'S TIME TO MAKE FRIENDS

Today I finally saw the phrase on the official banners of World Cup.
It's written 'it's time to make friends'. I think World Cup really can transmit this kind of feeling because the whole world (ok, almost if we count USA) stops just to watch the games. It's beautiful the fact of one nation is sportly represented!

Now I understand the 2006 World Cup logo!


WORLD CUP TOPIC

Oh my God, how I miss the matches!!!!!! Everything becomes so... normal. hahaha

Anyway, do you believe in numbers? So I'll give some in order to let Brazil vs. France match even more exciting:
- 3 were the times Brazil and France played against each other on World Cup editions.
- 2 victories to France
- 1 victory to Brazil
- in 1966 (if I can remember well) Brazil was defeated by France on quarter-finals (like this year), Brazil won the four matches before it (just like this year), and Brazil scored 10 goals (just like this year) and suffered 1 goal (just like this year). Coincidences? I don't know... Dark forces???? kowai!! hahahahaha

Reona: Hmm... I'll try to ask to some journalists about it, but that interview you sent me said a lot of things!! Thank you!!