Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!!

Hi, folks!

Today, June 7th, my family and I celebrate my oldest brother's birthday!!! His name is Fernando (a.k.a. 'Yuki' and nicknamed by us as 'Ni') and together besides good brothers, we are very good friends!
And as friends, we argue oftenly because we want only the best for one to another. Of course I include Gabriel on that. Although he is young, he is able to understand some very hard subjects to talk about.

I love them all!

Happy birthday, Onii-chan!!

BRAZILIAN NATURE AND CULTURE TOPIC
Well, unfortunately today I won't put the "Brazilian Nature and Culture" because I can't find some pictures. But I'll do it soon,ok? Sorry!!!!!!
Don't worry, this festival can be posted during entire June.

Reona: Thank you once again for the marvellous things you send me!!! Fuji Mountain is a gorgeuous place. I remember on the movie "Hana-bi" Takeshi Kitano's character and his wife stay looking at it.
And yes, Gabriel could do his homework very nicely! Thank you for worrying about him!

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT FOR THE WORLD CUP!!!!