FAREWELL, MY BUDDY BUSSUNDA
What a World Cup....... Among so much happiness and joy, I think Brazil has never lost so many idols as we have been this year...
I don't know if you remember, but just few days before the World Cup starts, the master of radio narration passed away.
And yesterday, we lost one of our most known comedy players. His name was Bussunda and he casted a group called "Casseta & Planeta".

Once Reona asked me who the famous comedy players were here in Brazil and I wasn't able to answer because our concept about it is a little different. The comedy plays they do here isn't like Hard Gay or Monty Python. The formula used here is like Saturday Night Live: it is very common to use lots of costumes making funny of famous people, like George Bush, our president Luis Inácio Lula da Silva, Michael Jackson, and even sportists like Ronaldo, Pele, ...
Farewell, Bussunda! I'm sure God called you to give you peace and hear your great jokes personally!!!
WORLD CUP TOPIC
I'm sorry, today I have no analysis of tactic schemes...
PORTUGAL vs. IRAN (2-0)
As we say here in Brazil, Portugal has done its homework. Earned 3 points, played the necessary to classifies to 2nd stage. Very Mr. Luis Felipe Scolari's style! Let's see if Cristiano Ronaldo will finally be able to cheer up now. Iran surprisely didn't played awfully! It's nice to know that countries like Iran is now starting to be competitive!!!!
CZECH REPUBLIC vs. GHANA (0-2)
...
... COMPLETELY unexpected!!!!!!!! On the 1st round Czech Republic played a very powerfull soccer, but I don't know what happened on this match... Okay, I didn't watch so I can't say if it lost because of bad luck or if it wasn't able to overcome those big african players. The truth is it surprised me too!
ITALY vs. USA (1-1)
What a day, huh? At first I couldn't believe USA was able to withdraw with Italy, but later I saw the highlights and I could understand. Well, Italy wants to stay on 1st place of this group in order to avoid Brazil. And to do that, the team could not play too risky, after all USA can make good counter attacks.
Just one thing: 'THANK YOU', Mr. Zaccardo!!!! If weren't you, I'd win 4 more points! Caspita......
Reona: Yeah, "Rock Gol" is very funny, specially because the artists are not good players! hahaha
And now I want to taste ringo ame too!!


<< Home