SEE YOU IN 2010!
Hi, my fellows...
Sorry.
WORLD CUP TOPIC
GHANA vs. USA (2-0)
Ghana is a very big surprise, but on this game it did what we expected from it, after all, it is not that easy to defeat Czech Republic.
USA, on the other hand, doesn't seem to worried about it. Anyway.
Now Ghana is the next opponent of Brazil. More comments below.
USA, on the other hand, doesn't seem to worried about it. Anyway.
Now Ghana is the next opponent of Brazil. More comments below.
CZECH REPUBLIC vs. ITALY (0-2)
Any result for this game would not surprise me. Both were good teams and they should respect each other.
Unfortunately Czech Republic showed us only now the team we wanted to see against Ghana. Even so, my regards to the EXCELLENT player Pavel Nedved!
Italy, on the other hand, played to prove to italian crowd that it is a competitive team. And it is! I believe Italy has great chances to be champion. They play very correctly.
Unfortunately Czech Republic showed us only now the team we wanted to see against Ghana. Even so, my regards to the EXCELLENT player Pavel Nedved!
Italy, on the other hand, played to prove to italian crowd that it is a competitive team. And it is! I believe Italy has great chances to be champion. They play very correctly.
CROATIA vs. AUSTRALIA (2-2)
I really thought Croatia would win at least this match. But I was wrong... And Australia was able to classify to the second stage... Congratulations to Guus Riddink, because the team is horrible. The players are good only to massacre the opponents.
Just one trivia:
- Today on this game something very weird happened. The english referee Graham Poll was able to apply 3 yellow cards and 2 red cards... to the SAME player!!! Here is the story: when he applied the second yellow card, of course he applied the red card too. But the croatia player Simunic didn't see because he was backwards!! So he kept on the field and Mr. Poll didn't realize that the player should have been outside. At 44 minutes of the second half, he applied again the yellow card to Simunic. And the red card. But this time he saw and left the field! hahaha
Just one trivia:
- Today on this game something very weird happened. The english referee Graham Poll was able to apply 3 yellow cards and 2 red cards... to the SAME player!!! Here is the story: when he applied the second yellow card, of course he applied the red card too. But the croatia player Simunic didn't see because he was backwards!! So he kept on the field and Mr. Poll didn't realize that the player should have been outside. At 44 minutes of the second half, he applied again the yellow card to Simunic. And the red card. But this time he saw and left the field! hahaha
JAPAN vs. BRAZIL (1-4)
Oh my... I feel so sorry about Japan... Reona and I discussed many things about the team. I can understand her opinion very clearly, but I feel sorry because Japan had a team with potential to achieve at least the classification to the second stage.
Of course I'm happy for Brazil, after all, it finally played well, atacking, with quick assists, with intelligence. But sadly Mr. Carlos Alberto Parreira will bring that heavy and slow team back on the second stage... That is his way, what can we do?
By the way, now the opponent is Ghana... I don't know, I don't know... Brazil are not used to defeat african teams on world championships. In 1996 Olympic Games, Nigeria defeated Brazil. In 2000 Olympic Games, Cameroon defeated Brazil. Let's see if on World Cup this statistics change.
One trivia:
- Now Ronaldo scored as many goals on World Cup editions as the recordist Gerd Muller: 14 goals. Even Pele has "only" 12. One more and he will be the best striker ever. On World Cups, of course. Because on career, Pele is almost unbeatable: more than... 1000!
Of course I'm happy for Brazil, after all, it finally played well, atacking, with quick assists, with intelligence. But sadly Mr. Carlos Alberto Parreira will bring that heavy and slow team back on the second stage... That is his way, what can we do?
By the way, now the opponent is Ghana... I don't know, I don't know... Brazil are not used to defeat african teams on world championships. In 1996 Olympic Games, Nigeria defeated Brazil. In 2000 Olympic Games, Cameroon defeated Brazil. Let's see if on World Cup this statistics change.
One trivia:
- Now Ronaldo scored as many goals on World Cup editions as the recordist Gerd Muller: 14 goals. Even Pele has "only" 12. One more and he will be the best striker ever. On World Cups, of course. Because on career, Pele is almost unbeatable: more than... 1000!
Reona: Ok, so we both are lazy! hahaha Yes, these games were very funny, specially because they weren't worried about the results. I'm glad you liked the comedy program! As soon as someone uploads more videos from it, I'll send you the link!
I think I want to forget this match... ;)
Thank you for the comment!!!!


<< Home