BUON GIORNO, BAMBINI!!!
Hello, fellas!
Well, as I promised, today I watched Hayao Miyazaki's 'Howl's Moving Castle'. Hmmm... It was based on a book whose name I forgot. It is undoubtely crazier than 'Spirited Away'! I liked very much but the whole story is so fantastic that it's hard to stay tuned on every happening.
Anyway, the more I watch Miyazaki-san movies the more I believe that love can REALLY change everything! It's not like west movies where there is the girl, the boy and they suddenly fall in love. No, it is much prettier and deeper than that.
WORLD CUP TOPIC
And Robinho is injured. Now he won't be able to play against Ghana. I don't know what to think. The game is tomorrow at 12pm. I don't even know if I have a lunch or not, because my stomach will suffer with the tension, I'm sure about that! hahaha
ITALY vs. AUSTRALIA (1-0)
I have to be honest. I cheered A LOT for Italy, on my bets it is defeated only by Argentina on semi-finals. But Australia was clearly prejudiced by the referee. Come on, there was no penalty.....
Maybe it is a divine punishment, after all Mr. Guus Riddink reached the semi-finals with Korea's team due to many referee mistakes.
Anyway, Cesco Totti scored his goal and now Italy is classified. Well, I hope now they can score the goals they lost on this match.
Just one last question: does anyone know why Italy's T-shirt is blue?
Maybe it is a divine punishment, after all Mr. Guus Riddink reached the semi-finals with Korea's team due to many referee mistakes.
Anyway, Cesco Totti scored his goal and now Italy is classified. Well, I hope now they can score the goals they lost on this match.
Just one last question: does anyone know why Italy's T-shirt is blue?

SWITZERLAND vs. UKRAINE (0-0) (0-3 on penalty kicks)
Terrible, horrible, ridiculous, awful... There are so many adjectives to tell about this game... If you watch the highlights, you'll see that there were only 2 or 3 good plays. All of them from a foul or corner.
It had been a long time I didn't watch a Round of 16 match like this.
Anyway, I was impressed with two things:
- It seems Shevchenko forgot how to play soccer. Not for the penalty kick, because he is used to lose even playing on Milan.
- Switzerland achieved something I thought it was impossible: it was disqualified and didn't suffer ANY goal. Crazy, huh?
It had been a long time I didn't watch a Round of 16 match like this.
Anyway, I was impressed with two things:
- It seems Shevchenko forgot how to play soccer. Not for the penalty kick, because he is used to lose even playing on Milan.
- Switzerland achieved something I thought it was impossible: it was disqualified and didn't suffer ANY goal. Crazy, huh?
Juliane: Being brazilian, I know how much you cheered for Mexico... But sorry, I'll cheer for Argentina until the final match. That's when it will play against Brazil!!! And then we will finally see who is the best definitively!!!!! hahahaha
Thank you for the comment and watch out with these japanese guys!!! hahahahaha


<< Home