Monday, June 19, 2006

SUFFERED VICTORY (CHAPTER 2)

BRAZIL vs. AUSTRALIA (2-0)
And here we go again...

'Thank you', Cafu, for... Nothing.
'Thank you', Roberto Carlos, for RUINING the left side of the field!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can't you even run for your team????

I think the 'thank you' list for today's game is just this one. Brazil has improved a lot since the last game:
-Ronaldo, although is not perfect yet, started to run and appear for the midfielders;
-Emerson this time defended very well, helping the fullback defense players;
-Ze Roberto, oh boy, what a game! Very nice player, essential to the midfield defense!

The other players kept the performance.

Australia, well, the players owe eternal gratitude to Guus Riddink for everything he has been doing. Because they are just TERRIBLE!! My friend even made a joke saying they are the excluded players from the rugby league.

JAPAN vs. CROATIA (0-0)
I didn't watch the game because I was afraid of japanese players could be in very bad state of mind... Maybe discouraged. But Yamaguchi has defended one penalty kick. Maybe it may cheer up the team against Brazil, which doesn't need the vicotry desperately.
And if I remember about Croatia when it played against Brazil, it is not a good team. Good defense and just that.

FRANCE vs. KOREA REPUBLIC (1-1)
Oh my God, what a game................ I think I've done the right thing when I fell asleep!
Hearing the comments on the radio I was told that the referee mistook when did not marked a goal to France because the ball had entered. This is really strange... Every referee makes mistakes and helps Korea. Always!
But France didn't deserve to win! How stupid you were, Mr. Raymond Domenech, because Trezeguet is much better than this Wiltord. And Zidane, I hope you REALLY retire, otherwise you'll erase all the good things you done along your career!