Tuesday, June 13, 2006

JOGA BONITO??? WHERE????

Hello, folks!

I got a flu. So I won't write too much because I'm also fever.
This weather kills me...

WORLD CUP TOPIC
KOREA REPUBLIC vs. TOGO (2-1)
What a game... I thought Switzerland vs. Togo would be the worst game on this World Cup edition... Sorry, THIS one will be the worst... Korea showed that its power in 2002 was really its coach, now in Australia, Guus Riddink. Without organization and ability, Korea's lucky won this game, after all a Togo player took red card.
Togo, in its turn, has no organization for playing. By the way, this is something I've realized: all the african teams have powerful players, but no descent tactic scheme.
I'm happy just because I made right my bet. Oh, and by the way the dance Togo players did when scored the goal was very VERY funny!!!! hahaha

FRANCE vs. SWITZERLAND (0-0)
Wosh...Terrible, terrible, terrible. Together with Sweden, France is the only team which withdrew without scoring one goal. This game just showed how strong a team can become when it plays at home. Do you remember the 1998 World Cup edition? The team is basically the same, but it doesn't seem...

BRAZIL vs. CROATIA (1-0)
I can't understand. I'm mad as much as I became about Japan.
How can an offensive powerful team like Brazil win a game scoring just ONE goal against Croatia???
'Thank you', Mr. Carlos Alberto Parreira, for being such a conservative coach!!!
'Thank you', Ronaldo, for being such a fat player (and for complaining when we criticize you)!!
'Thank you', Emerson and Zé Roberto for... Absolutely nothing!!! (on my draws you'll notice who they are! hahaha)

The game was terrible if we compare with what we were expecting. Croatia had great chances of scoring but it is a bad team, worried about only its defensive scheme. The attack brought danger only when Prso touched the ball.

Brazil's best player was undoubtely Kaka. And I compliment Lucio for his will of victory. When the attack players were sleeping, he decided to attack by himself (although he doesn't have ability for that).


The only thing it was funny was the party my friends and I did in order to watch the game. We ate tons of popcorn and drank lots of soda. But before we get the place, the traffic was just insane!!!!!!!! Check out some photos: