SICK....... YET.
(I love this tv cm!!)
Hello, everyone!
I didn't watch the games, so I'll just tell you my opinion about the results, ok?
And yes, I'm still writing so little because of my flu.
WORLD CUP TOPIC
SPAIN vs. UKRAINE (4-0)
Wow, 4 goals! I confess I didn't expect this score... I knew Spain had a powerful attack system, but... 4??? And Ukraine didn't score one goal?? Wow... They REALLY worked hard to do not let Shevchenko (Milan's striker) play... But I still don't think there was the penalty for Spain...
TUNISIA vs. SAUDI ARABIA (2-2)
zzzzzzzz... zzzzzzz....
Honestly I thought tunisia would learn something with Turkey... I was wrong.
Honestly I thought tunisia would learn something with Turkey... I was wrong.
GERMANY vs. POLAND (1-0)
This game was very difficult for Germany. At least for the moments I watched. There is a technical problem there. It seems the players think that they are better than they really are... Lots of attack attempts and someone always mistook a pass... But they scored one goal at the end and now lead the Group. By the way, Germany only scored thanks to 2 RESERVE players..... Maybe Mr. Klinsmann should think a little better...
Poland is proving to have just one (almost) good goalkeeper. The end for Poland.
Poland is proving to have just one (almost) good goalkeeper. The end for Poland.
Reona: Thank you for supporting Brazil!!!! I hope the next games worth more when you wake up so early... And yes, if everything runs ok, we will watch a game together! Live!
But no, people here don't dance, they play with fireworks and horns.
And most people don't use official Brazil's team t-shirt. Usually they are just yellow with green stripes and "Brasil" written on it.


<< Home