A DAY TO BE FORGOTTEN
Hi, everyone...
Well, today here in Brazil we celebrate Valentine's Day. Most of my friends exchanged gifts with their boy/girlfriends. Just one thing: Paul Gilbert, I envy you. And I'm not kidding. I really REALLY ENVY you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway.
WORLD CUP TOPIC
Other than Japan's game, it was a very exciting day!
JAPAN vs. AUSTRALIA (1-3)
Sorry, no comments. I'm still very sad to say anything.
Just one thing: today on tv there were an australian guy asking to the brazilian reporter who Ronaldinho was, since they have Cahill. Look, you %*#@%*, we'll see who Ronaldinho is!!!! After the game I want you to appear again on tv!!!!!
Just one thing: today on tv there were an australian guy asking to the brazilian reporter who Ronaldinho was, since they have Cahill. Look, you %*#@%*, we'll see who Ronaldinho is!!!! After the game I want you to appear again on tv!!!!!
CZECH REPUBLIC vs. USA (3-0)
Very nice game!!!!! I was very impressed the way Czech Republic attacked! The midfielder Nedved is really a great player. He was able to organize many attempts of scoring. And the foward Rosicky is an amazing kicker from outside the penalty area: he shot the bar once and scored 2 beautiful goals!
Just one more thing: the Czech Republic strickers are REALLY tall.
And USA, well, it is not a bad team, but it still doesn't know the tricks for the well played soccer.
Just one more thing: the Czech Republic strickers are REALLY tall.
And USA, well, it is not a bad team, but it still doesn't know the tricks for the well played soccer.
ITALY vs. GHANA (2-0)
Italy made me satisfied. Since the beginning I think it will be the champion (although I cheer for Brazil inconditionally), so I will analyze this match tactic schemes.
Ghana is a mess. Its only power is the capacity of run. Just that. On the defense, they are a disaster: the defense men doesn't know how to behave on a counter-attack and the goal keeper I'm sure he let the Ghana people frightened for many moments!
On defense, Italy counts on very good fullback defense players and besides there are very good supporters like Perrotta and De Rossi. And they link with Pirlo (who often returned to defense to take the ball and organize the plays) or Totti as soons as possible to counter-attack. Th only problem was the side men Perrota and De Rossi sometimes went too far to attack.
Attacking Italy has two power strikers: Gilardino and Toni. Gilardino still moves around the foward area to be a choice for Pirlo or Totti. I think this is the draw:


Pirlo was undoubtely the best player due to his mobility and capacity of organize the plays.
Ghana is a mess. Its only power is the capacity of run. Just that. On the defense, they are a disaster: the defense men doesn't know how to behave on a counter-attack and the goal keeper I'm sure he let the Ghana people frightened for many moments!
On defense, Italy counts on very good fullback defense players and besides there are very good supporters like Perrotta and De Rossi. And they link with Pirlo (who often returned to defense to take the ball and organize the plays) or Totti as soons as possible to counter-attack. Th only problem was the side men Perrota and De Rossi sometimes went too far to attack.
Attacking Italy has two power strikers: Gilardino and Toni. Gilardino still moves around the foward area to be a choice for Pirlo or Totti. I think this is the draw:


Pirlo was undoubtely the best player due to his mobility and capacity of organize the plays.
Reona: Thank you for the comment! I hope the joke could improve your feelings after today... And yes, this joke is popular around here. There are more, I'll post them little by little, ok? ;)
And I want to tell you again that I loved watching the game and chat with you at the same time, it was very very funny to see the goals and plays and we scream and cheer for someone together!!!!!
Oh, and congratulations for the Italy vs. Ghana bet!!! But if you keep this way, I'll give up of playing ok? hahahaha Take care!!!
PS.: Tomorrow we'll have the first game of Brazil. One wish: "Brasil, joga bonito!" (Brazil, play beautifully!)


<< Home